- Malmgren’s recent book “Signals: the breakdown of the social contract and the rise of geopolitics”; 
- the “inflation vs deflation” debate
- the closer ties between Russia and China
- the future of the Euro
- Germany’s gold reserves
- and the phenomenon of “financial repression”
- Moreover, Dr Malmgren explains what she foresees as the endgame of the financial crisis.
* * *
Still don't believe?
Here is Scott Nations in 2008 getting "Schiff'd" by the CNBC anchors (Liesman) and some other guest muppet when he dares to suggest the Fed is intervening and that the President's Working Group (i.e. Plunge Protection Team) is hard at work...
"look at the market action on the 10th and 28th and tell me what else might have generated a 100 point rally in the S&P under that situation?" Liesman fobs him off as some conspiracy wonk...
Yep looks normal to us... 10/10/2008
Those are 100 point moves on a 700/800 S&P!! Nothing to see here eh Liesman, Kiernan, Quick?
* * *
And of course there's last October's Bullared bounce... the longest most consistent trend higher in stocks ever.