There have been many wars — terrible wars — fought on Planet Earth over the past 100 years. However, the greatest war of them all could literally be around the corner, unless it is stopped by the people of this planet. The epic confrontation in the Ukraine presents the most dangerous and unprecedented conflict between the world’s superpowers since the breakup of the Soviet Union. Truly, this clash between East and West represents an economic, political and religious battleground that will dwarf every other war save WWI and WWII. If the conflict in the Ukraine is not resolved peacefully, it has the potential of evolving into a full blown World War III scenario.
That may sound like hyperbole until you read what is truly at stake for both sides of thisWar of the Titans. There is a very serious settling of scores going on with this intensifying skirmish that has multiple roots in history. On the one side, the real perpetrators want to get even as they so often do. On the other side, there is the inexorable force of destiny which compels them to assume a courageous stance toward a seemingly intractable situation.
The Ukraine conflict is fundamentally a war between East and West, between radically different cultures, different races, different religious orientations, and between very different people. Because of the profound lack of understanding on the part of the West, as well as the desperate agenda which they are fully committed to, it appears that this war will play out in some fashion no matter what. That doesn’t mean the world will once again be drenched in a hail of bullets and bombs. The post-modern battlefield often migrates into the economic sectors and financial realms, as this one has with the imposition of the Anglo-American sanction regime.
Because of the inherent combustibility driven by numerous historical animosities and cultural hatreds, financial necessities and economic pressures, there is just no telling how this ongoing saga will end up. While there are several weighty co-factors at work, there are also numerous variables which can short-circuit the extremely precarious current trajectory toward full scale war. Were that to happen, this world will be saved from untold trial and tribulation. If on the other hand war does break out, things will change very quickly depending on where one is domiciled on the planet.
Here are some of the primary financial and economic co-factors which have been exerting unparalleled pressures on both the West and the East:
• The Western banking system is broke, busted and disgusted. The banks are living on borrowed time and want more borrowed time before they literally go bust. The ever-increasing number of suicides of high-level bankers stands as testimony as to how disgusted either the bankers are, their bosses are, and/or both are. Because there are now so many banks that have been identified as TBTF (Too BIG To Fail), the amount of necessary support from the Federal Reserve is now untenable. This single dynamic has compelled the Western powers to steal money, precious metals, real estate, and whole national economies (read: the Ukraine) wherever they can.
• The fractional reserve banking system and fiat monopoly money it creates has always had an end date built into the fatally flawed model, which no one ever talks about because it’s simply too scary to consider. With each passing day, the entire civilization gets closer to that termination date. Those who sit at the peak of the Global Economic and Financial Control Matrix (GE&FCM) know the realities which they are personally facing. They also are grimly aware of the ultimate outcomes for the world-at-large. Hence, they do WHATEVER they can to forestall the date of doom.
• Because globalization has inextricably interconnected the financial and economic sectors throughout the community of nations, each and every market is deeply affected by the other markets. Just as the real estate collapse of 2007 and stock market collapse of 2008 demonstrated, the next bubbles that burst will have calamitous effects on all markets. To the extent that any is leveraged by another, will a domino effect be initiated. The most vulnerable markets at this point are derivatives, equities, bonds, commodities (especially precious metals like gold, silver and platinum), currencies and of course real estate.
• The ongoing technospheric breakdown, which is now accelerating due to Global Climate Change, will only add more fuel to this fire. At the end of the day, digital manipulations will only go so far in hiding gold that must be delivered to its rightful owners. Likewise, just as Superstorm Sandy shut down Wall Street, there are many other weaknesses and glitches which can be exploited by both Mother Nature and cyber-hackers alike. The ever-increasing lack of control by the GE&FCM exposes them and the rest of the world to more and more of these risky and perilous unknowns. The rapid advancement of technology is not only fundamentally altering the ‘game’ with each passing year, the obsolete technology and its IT infrastructure must be dealt with in a decisive and meaningful way.
The Ukraine is being staged as The Greatest Show On Earth
What the preceding bullets point to is a highly stressed world which has been experiencing a second Great Depression since 2008. Because there are no simple solutions, and LOTS of unavoidable adversity for many, those who control the GEFCMatrix have no other choice but to create various global dramas in order to distract and divert. It is their hope that these captivating and cataclysmic events will unfold for the rest of their lifetimes so that they will not have to deal with the eventual collapse of civil society.
This is just one reason why the current Ukrainian conflict was purposefully engineered in the financial capitals of the West. The decision-makers actually feel they have no alternative but to manufacture a world war 3 type scenario, much like WWI and WWII were fabricated in the very same capitals. What is at stake this time around, however, is far, FAR greater. The number of stakeholders is also much larger, as are the number and size of nations involved, both directly and indirectly. Simply put, everyone who sits around the Monopoly Board of Planet Earth has a HUGE stake in the ultimate outcome of the collision course in the Ukraine.
Herein lies the crux of the matter: The profusion of propaganda being disseminated by the MSM is so intense and thick that it reveals a profound desperation on the side of the West. Their many actions (and inactions) since the Ukraine first jumped off betray a push to war that exceeds all of their other illegal and engineered wars since 9/11. The big difference this time is that they are bumping up against a fierce and furious bear known as Russia.
Vladimir Putin embodies the will and resolve of Russia; he also represents the East, as well as an overwhelming worldwide consensus.
In Vladimir Putin, the West is confronting a polished warrior who will not be intimidated or threatened, deceived or bamboozled, bulldozed or railroaded … as the Anglo-American Axis (AAA) does everywhere else on the Planet Earth. Because the integrity of Ukrainian sovereignty (or lack thereof) directly affects the security and stability of Russia, there is simply no wiggle room in this evolving confrontation — NONE! When push comes to shove, Putin will be forced to respond with measures that protect Russia and safeguard her people first, second and third.
Surely, Obama, Kerry, Biden, Nuland et al. understand the extremely serious position in which they are putting Putin and the Russian Parliament. It is important to understand that both bodies of the Russian Parliament are completely behind Putin in this matter, without an iota of dissent. It is even more important to be cognizant of the fact that the BRICS Economic Union stands squarely behind Russia, as do perhaps 93 other nations which voted with Russia or abstained from the most recent UN resolution after the annexation of Crimea. Russia considered that critical vote of confidence to be a successful retroactive mandate, which the US then went on to attack as being coerced, even though it was actually Washington who threatened the dissenting nations.
That crucial UN vote alone reveals the massive and unprecedented support that Russia now enjoys among its peers within the UN General Assembly. The NATO powers, as well as the rest of the European Union, were quite surprised by the broad rejection of the coup d’état which the Anglo-American Axis (AAA) executed in Kiev. Each of those dissenting nations knows that they can be the next target of the AAA and their proxies, should they reside on the wrong piece of real estate in this unfolding geopolitical chess game.
The NATO nations have shown — repeatedly and dramatically — that they will attack anyone, anywhere, anytime they want to. The world now knows that NATO will act with complete impunity and total disregard for the opinion of the great majority of the nations of the world. This pattern of behavior has become so disconcerting to the community of nations that Russia is now looked to as the best candidate to stand up to the global bully known as the Anglo-Amercan Axis.
This evolving geopolitical chessboard is actually being set up by the real powers that be so that Russia will fulfill its duties in upholding the dharma of world governance. Putin knows that he has the support of the oppressed countries of the world. He also knows that destiny is on his side, Russia’s side, the BRICS side and the oppressed peoples of the world side. Furthermore, Putin knows that three’s a charm, as Russia was on the winning side of both WWI and II.
History provides an important perspective on the looming World War III.
This is where very few comprehend the significance of how the two previous world wars have set up the current geopolitical dynamic in favor of Russia and her allies. Much of the most relevant history can be reduced to two subjects as follows:
1) The Romanovs versus the Rothschilds (and Rockefellers)
2) The Creation of the Modern State of Israel
Both of these matters are intricately intertwined and can only be properly understood by rewriting volumes of history. Rather than alienate the readership with such accurate revisions, we have taken the liberty of reducing them to a few statements of truth. We leave it up to the reader to corroborate these facts on the internet, as each of them represents major contributing factors to the War of the Titans being played out in the Ukraine.
• Historically, Russia has always gone its own way. For instance, twice in the progress and development of the American experiment known as the United States of America, Russia came to its aid; once during the Revolutionary War, and once during the Civil War. Were it not for the presence of the Russian Navy in both instances, the outcomes of both wars might have been much different. In both cases Rothschild banking interests were heavily invested and affected by the direct intervention of Russia in those two wars of great consequence.
• Russia has been routinely disrespected by the monarchies of Europe as though they are the stepchild of Eurasia. There have always been those who have been tempted to exploit it’s vast size and wealth. Bolshevik Communism was one Western plot which succeeded in doing just that. That chapter known as the USSR was the final gambit in the chess game between the Rothschild family of Europe and the Russian Romanovs. It proved to be a disastrous enterprise which turned Russia into a crucible of pain and suffering. Out of that crucible has emerged a renewed nation, which has learned monumental lessons.
• The establishment of the Modern State of Israel was the primary reason for both World Wars I and II. Difficult though this may be to believe, a close reading of the actual history plainly reveals this purpose. Russian involvement in WWI came begrudgingly and unaware of the plot to use the Balfour Declaration to mobilize Jews towards Israel. What the USSR’s understanding of the hidden purpose behind WWII is unknown. However, no one can deny that the Western powers harbored strong intentions to further encourage migration of Jews to Palestine. Therefore, Russia’s role in this global machination can only be guessed at. Nevertheless, it was the Russian Jews who relocated there in the greatest numbers, which was critical to the establishment of the Modern State of Israel.
• The Ukraine was traditionally a safe haven for Jews throughout the last century … before WWII. While there were sporadic instances of repression, this great nation has served as a melting pot for different religions due to it location at the crossroads of Europe and Asia. Ukrainian tolerance has always been appreciated and enjoyed by many diverse cultures, religions, races and nationalities. It location, size, agricultural prowess, industrial might, etc. have always been coveted by neighbors and superpowers alike.
• The Ukraine suffered its own Holocaust during WWII, which was fantastically downplayed by the West. The New York Times even employed a ‘reporter’ — Walter Duranty – who explained away the genocide of millions of Ukrainians, known as the Holodomor, in the most casual and misleading way. Whereas this other holocaust was perpetrated by the USSR, it was actually ordered and carried out not by Russians, but by hidden elements within the Communist leadership for specific reasons.
The upshot of these revelations go way beyond what little has been stated here. However, in light of these crucial historical facts, there are major scores being settled by both sides of this evolving geopolitical chess game traditionally known as the Great Game. Whether this game was played out in the Crimea as it once was, or in Central Asia as we now see in Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan, or on the North American continent, the pursuit on both sides has always been extremely vigorous, explosive, and of great consequence. After all, it is world supremacy vs. national sovereignty which is and has always really been at stake.
As the West backs Russia into the proverbial corner, they are severely limiting Putin’s options to either an epic military contest or highly destructive economic/financial warfare.
Who would have ever thought that a US President … VPOTUS … Secretary of State … and other high-ranking diplomats would engage in such an exercise of treacherous subterfuge, routine betrayal and incessant prevarication in order to foment war and revolution. The White House, it now appears, will fabricate any story that is required to trigger civil wars or start revolutions. Their conduct throughout the CIA-engineered coup in Kiev serves as the lowest point of statecraft in US history.
What is particularly shocking about Washington’s behavior is that they appear to be both shameless and without conscience as they execute their subversive implementation plans with their every move on the geopolitical chessboard. In so doing, they have tried Putin’s patience. Truly, the Nobel Peace Prize belongs to him (consider Syria), not Obama. Because of US bellicosity, Putin may be forced to launch a pre-emptive military action inside the eastern Ukraine.
In addition to this, Russia is also able to coordinate a series of financial and economic initiatives against the Ukraine which would, for all practical purposes, not only incapacitate the nation but also bring it to economic ruin … as in bankruptcy. The same strategies concerning Russian natural gas supplies, which utilize conduits throughout the Ukraine, would also make life very uncomfortable throughout Europe … as in turning off the lights or turning off the air conditioning and heat for the foreseeable future.
Should Russia decide to coordinate a more global strategy against the US, they may decide to unify the massive leverage which exists within the BRICS nations when acting in concert. Because many of their financial and economic dealings are now done below the radar, the stratagems that the BRICS employ are not telegraphed via the media. They are undertaken by stealth and with as much secrecy as possible. Each of these nations knows, especially Russia and China, that they are under direct attack by the US, EU and their proxies. India, too, has been under assault by the AAA as they experienced with the second indictment against their New York City based diplomat.
The European Union was created to function as a 2nd Superpower after the USA; then Russia and China and India could be marginalized, or at least more easily controlled, so they thought.
The truth be told, this was the very purpose behind the European Union. Creating the largest economic bloc of nations in the world, with the full force of NATO behind it, was the central organizing principle of the EU. Although there are many others, constructing a new unified military power and economic powerhouse is why the European Union was formed in the first place. The EU now serves as a rather monolithic force in matters of negotiation within the economic and financial realms, as well as in matters of war and other geopolitical conflicts. However, the EU takes orders begrudgingly from Washington as a thoroughly passive-aggressive partner, just as each member nation responds to unwanted dictates from Brussels.
The entire Eurozone has lost a tremendous amount of influence since the 2nd Great Depression that started in 2008. Particularly because the EU has been so dominated by Germany has its intended influence waned outside of its borders. Many of the member nations, especially the PIIGS, no longer march in lockstep with Angela Merkel’s financial Third Reich. Such latent animosities are boiling over and undermining the cohesiveness of an economic union that has but one engine — Germany. The PIIGS have simply dropped their oars.
Furthermore, the EU’s substantial reliance on Russian trade during a prolonged ‘recovery’ has lessened its resolve to join the AAA. The prospect of being involved in yet another world war within a hundred year span is not what Europeans want. Their unrepresentative overlords in the European Parliament in Brussels, however, see war as their only way out, just as they did prior to WWI and WWII. Hence, we once again see their drive to Moscow, as if the hard lessons from the Napoleonic Wars, WWI and WWII were not instructive enough!
Given the preceding analysis, it is clear that the Ukraine is shaping up to be the “War of the Millennium”. The opposing forces, which have been pitted against each other over many centuries, are as dug in as such disparate powers have ever been. East versus West are now represented by Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama respectively. Putin truly finds himself between the proverbial rock and hard place. He has the will and the courage to confront the GE&FCM cabal wherever and however he needs to, unlike previous Russian leaders.
Obama, on the other hand, has very little will and lacks the necessary spine to do the right thing. Granted, he is operating under enormous pressures, and risks his and his family’s life by not obeying his masters. Therefore, Obama will likely cave to every order that he is given in regard to launching military attacks and economic assaults against Russia. Unless other influential forces intervene post haste in this matter, it will only escalate, so determined are both sides to come out on top.
It is critical to note that “coming out on top” for Putin simply means neutralizing an existential threat to the Russian Motherland. Russia knows that the West is desperate to forestall the ongoing collapse of the Anglo-American brand of predatory capitalism, even if it means starting World War III. On the other side, the GE&FCM cabal is equally committed to victory in the Ukraine. They are also vulnerable to aforementioned existential threats, which in turn threaten the entirety of Western civilization.
Given the realities of a much larger conflict going on in the Ukraine — one where East and West are at loggerheads in the most profound and fundamental ways — there is very little that can be done on the political level or diplomatic fronts … unless the West relents. Russia, in particular, has been tested and put upon for many years by the West, in ways that are as extreme as they are completely unacceptable by any standards. The final breaking point has arrived, and the Ukraine appears to be the real location ofArmageddon.
Therefore, whoever is reading this essay — PRAY — for a speedy and successful resolution to this unrivaled “War of the Titans” — ASAP! If ever there was a need for Deus ex Machina, this decisive predicament is it.
State of the Nation 2014
May 1, 2014
If ever there was a geopolitical predicament that possesses all of the right elements for the global bully (aka the Anglo-American Axis) to have the shit kicked out of him, it is the Ukraine. This is the land of the Babushka, the Balaclava, and Beet Borscht. While none of those things may mean very much to those reading this essay, each carries great meaning in this civil war.
The Babushka is not to be messed with as they are the matriachs of the Ukrainian family. Mess with their families and you bring the wrath of God upon you — literally!
The Balaclava is the mask worn by many of those who have rebelled against the coup leaders in Kiev. Ironically, these masks were first known to be used during Crimean War of 1854 by the British troops fighting there. Not only do they keep the head warm, they also conveniently keep hidden the identity of those who now courageously defy the puppet, fascist government in Kiev that was put into power with 5 billion US dollars provided by the US Department of State.
As for Beet Borscht, anyone who understands the power that this food confers upon the nation who eats it regularly, they would also understand that you don’t want to tangle with that populace. The Ukrainians are an extremely robust and strong people. They have unusual perseverance and single-mindedness. Provoking a war between the eastern and western halves of the nation will produce a situation that is as explosive as it is interminable. Mutually assured destruction is all that will result from such a conflict, where EVERYONE loses.
 New York Times reporting by Walter Duranty on the Holodomor in the Ukraine:
“The Ukrainian famine of 1932-33 (Ukrainians call it the Holodomor) was engineered by Russian dictator Josef Stalin — and whitewashed from Duranty’s reporting for the Times. Duranty, who covered the country for the Times from 1922 to 1941, ignored Stalin’s atrocities, including the famine that killed seven to ten million Ukrainians. Duranty, who is “credited” for coining the phrase (referring to Stalin’s purges) “You can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs,” said of the famine accusations, which were reported at the time by left-wing journalists like Malcolm Muggeridge: “Any report of a famine in Russia today is an exaggeration or malignant propaganda.” Another choice quote from Duranty: “Stalin is giving the Russian people-the Russian masses, not Westernized landlords, industrialists, bankers, and intellectuals, but Russia’s 150,000,000 peasants and workers-what they really want, namely joint effort, communal effort.’”
(Source: Ukrainians Protest Walter Duranty’s Bloody New York Times Pulitzer)
 Holodomor explained:
“The Holodomor (Ukrainian: Голодомор, “Extermination by hunger” or “Hunger-extermination”;derived from ‘Морити голодом’, ”Killing by Starvation” ) was a man-made famine in the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic in 1932 and 1933 that killed up to 7.5 million Ukrainians. During the famine, which is also known as the “Terror-Famine in Ukraine” and “Famine-Genocide in Ukraine”, millions of citizens of Ukrainian SSR, the majority of whom were Ukrainians, died of starvation in a peacetime catastrophe unprecedented in the history of Ukraine. Since 2006, the Holodomor has been recognized by the independent Ukraine and several othercountries as a genocide of the Ukrainian people. ” (Source: Wikipedia – Holodomor)
 The Ukraine as a nation suffered greatly under Josef Stalin’s tyrannical policies. The Ukrainians are as Russian as Muscovites are Russian. In truth, it was the people who bore the brunt of a despotic Communist regime in both places living under the oppressive USSR umbrella. The people cannot be held responsible for the atrocities committed by their rogue and immoral leadership. It is critical to understand who financed the power structure of the USSR, and chose the hierarchy at every point of its development. Therein lies just one of the long-simmering feuds going on in the background of this clash of civilizations.
© 2014 State of the Nation
Permission is granted to post this essay as long as it is linked back to the following url: